Pure Analog Controlled Directivity Open Baffle Loudspeaker. The new KC II is here! The KC II is the first under $2500.00 open baffle Emerald Physics speaker that runs with no DSP and can be run with a single amp. We believe it is a breakthrough in a speaker in this price range.
With its new Emerald Physics designed 8” “Godzilla” point source professional driver system and Aperture bass loading, the KC II is a true 4 driver 3-way open baffle design. Open baffle presents music without the box coloration's of typical speakers.
Our dipole bass/midrange presents a huge sonic soundstage that offers superb imaging with our point source midrange/tweeter design. Cutting edge sonic performance establishes a new level of realism and at anywhere near its $2495.00 Internet Direct retail price.
No DSP and Single Amp drive - Does not require bi-amplification, although it can be bi-amped or tri-amped for even better performance.
- 2 New Emerald Physics EP10 woofers
- 8” Emerald Physics "Godzilla" midrange with 1" Emerald coincident (screw in) point source Tweeter
- World Class sonic performance in a compact and easy to place package
- Incredible imaging and soundstage reproduction.
- Open Baffle Bass speed and articulation.
- Works well in small rooms as close as 2 feet from the rear wall.
Charcoal Black powder coated MDF is standard finish. Shown in optional black Tri-coat, a $1200.00 upgraded optional finish