The new EP-3.7 is the upgraded version of our EP-3. The EP-3 represents the next generation in our dipole technology with its point source design. There is not a single part from the original series in this new EP-3.7 upgraded version. The EP-3.7 employs our new Emerald Physics EP12.1 custom 12” woofer/midrange and tweeter point source driver with our high end Polyester tweeter as also used in the EP2.7 and EP4.7 models. It comes with our $600.00 external Special Edition passive crossover and the beautiful $1200.00 8 stage Tri-coat automotive finish in any of 5 colors. The Emerald Physics DSP2.4 electronic crossover/EQ provides DSP controlled subwoofer crossover and equalization for the system. Our controlled dispersion design eliminates most listening room anomalies, allowing the EP-3.7 to sound great in virtually all rooms. With a powered subwoofer you can have a fully bi-amplified system that can fill almost any sized room with superb dynamics and bass into the 20Hz range. Our beautiful new cosmetic is a major upgrade. High Gloss Tri-coat is standard. Custom Cocobolo and Rosewood hand painted Tricoat is also available as a $800.00 option.
- Single Amp drive - Does not require bi-amplification.
- New Emerald Physics EP12.1 12" midrange w/Emerald 1" Polyester tweeter point source driver
- World Class sonic performance in a compact package.
- Incredible imaging and soundstage reproduction.
- World Class Bass speed and articulation.
- Works well in small rooms as close as 2 feet from the rear wall.
- Can be used with moderate stereo amps & integrated amps w/preout & main in.
- includes outboard hi pass Special Edition $600.00 crossover
- Includes DSP 2.4 crossover/EQ which has subwoofer crossover for bass extension & adds the ability to play extremely loud in larger rooms.
Retail price from $5,995/ pair with DSP2.4 EQ/CrossoverStandard hi gloss automotive in black, anthracite or red.
Cocobolo or Rosewood adds $800.00/pr
Optional front grills to cover the drivers are available at $150/pr