The new EP-3 (formerly called CS3 MK2) replaces our successful CS3. The EP-3 represents the next generation in our dipole technology with its point source design. There is not a single part from the original CS3 in this new EP-3 upgraded version. The EP-3 employs our new Emerald Physics EP12.1 custom 12” woofer/midrange and tweeter point source driver with 1” compression Titanium tweeter and external passive crossover. The Emerald Physics DSP2.4 electronic crossover/EQ provides DSP controlled subwoofer crossover and equalization for the system. Our controlled dispersion design eliminates most listening room anomalies, allowing the EP-3 to sound great in virtually all rooms. With a powered subwoofer you can have a fully bi-amplified system that can fill almost any sized room with superb dynamics and bass into the 20Hz range. Our beautiful new cosmetic is a major upgrade. Satin Black is standard. Custom finishes are be available at additional cost.
Shown in Tricoat red that is no longer available
Upgrade to the new EP3.4 for $1000.00/pr
- Single Amp drive - Does not require bi-amplification.
- New Emerald Physics EP12.1 12" midrange with Emerald 1" tweeter point source driver
- World Class sonic performance in a compact package.
- Incredible imaging and soundstage reproduction.
- World Class Bass speed and articulation.
- Works well in small rooms as close as 2 feet from the rear wall.
- Can be used with moderate stereo amps & integrated amps w/preout & main in.
- Outboard hi pass crossover
- Includes DSP 2.4 crossover/EQ which has subwoofer crossover for bass extension & adds the ability to play extremely loud in larger rooms.
Retail price from $3795/ pair in black with DSP2.4 EQ/Crossover
Optional hi gloss automotive grade finishes in black or anthracite adds $1200.00/pr
Gorgeous Rosewood or Cocobolo finish is an $1,800.00 a pair option.
Optional handmade front grills to cover the drivers are available at $200/pr
DSP2.4 Crossover Files for CS3 MK2